Can you tell I’m in the back to school mood lately? I’ve posted Back to School Organizing tips and Back to School Cupcakes. And now I’ve been looking through all the fantastic Back to School snacks I’ve found on friends’ blogs and of course Pinterest. I knew I had to share some of my favorites with you all. I haven’t tried most of these yet, but I plan to!
Ooh by the way, if you like this post, please do me a favor and Pin It! That helps others see it, plus you can save it for easy access later! Thanks!
These awesome Back to School Snacks come from the following blogs:
Top (Left to right)
- Musings From a SAHM – Soft Pretzels for Kids
- Smashed Peas and Carrots – No-Bake Energy Bites
- Real Mom Kitchen – After School Peanut Butter and Honey Popcorn
- Eat Yourself Skinny – Chocolate and Granola Apple Wedges
- One Good Thing by Jillee – Frozen Yogurt Dots
- This Flourishing Life – Gluten-Free Pizza Balls
- Musings From a SAHM – Banana Spice Cookies
- About a Mom – Homemade Hot Pockets
- Get Off Your Butt…and Bake! – Pretzel Bites