Wordless Wednesday Linky – Santa’s Village

Every summer, my dad comes for a visit and we take at least one trip to the White Mountains just north of us. We usually go to Story Land and we still plan to this summer, but this week, we visited Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH. The last time we went was in December 2009 – Joshua was a baby, Emily had just turned 3, and Nathan was 6. Of course, I blogged about it with pictures here. (One of the #1 reasons I love being a blogger – if I can’t remember something, I can often just search for it here because I’ve blogged about it!)

Today, my (not-so-) Wordless Wednesday post is pictures from Monday. I have tons more, (I took nearly 1,000 photos that day!) but I haven’t had time to go through all of them yet. Here’s a few of my favorites:

The first thing we did was take a family picture in from of the sign. My dad took this photo of the six of us:

The #1 highlight is visiting the real Santa of course! Nathan said he was too big to sit on Santa’s lap because “it would be embarrassing.” But he still gave Santa a hug. Emily is the perfect age to be thrilled and Joshua, while not too sure, sat nicely with Santa. Luke would not sit with Santa and he wouldn’t stop starring. Lol.

The sleigh ride around the park is always fun. I went with Nate and the little boys and Grandpa took Nathan and Emily.

The Little Drummer boy ride is like spinning tea cups. Here’s me with Emily. And you can see Nathan (in his own “drum) and Grandpa with Josh in the background:

Luke loved the carousel ride. He was so cute!

Me, with my Daddy:

My two favorite guys in the whole world:

The Antique Cars – Josh drove all by himself!….With just a little help from Grandpa…

Emily drove too. She was zooming around like a pro… we’re going to have to watch out when she’s a teenager! Of course, we had to drive the pink car because we’re girls! (according to Emily!)

That’s all for now…I have tons more I can’t wait to share.

Now it’s your turn! Link up below and leave me a comment!

Have a fantastic 4th of July too!

Erika, the founder of Musings From a SAHM, is happily married with four energetic children. She lives in New Hampshire and has a passion for encouraging other moms, photography, and Jesus. She also enjoys baking, spending time with friends, and attempting to keep her home organized.

Comments

1. Happy early 4th of July to you too!!! It sure looks like you guys had a fun time!! I just might have to put that in a place I would like to visit someday with the kids.
    Jen ~ Mom of 2 recently posted..Wordless Wednesday ~ Cucumber & Watermelon!My Profile

2. Nicole - Mama to 4 Blessings

what fun – sounds like a place that would only be opened in December!

3. Looks like it would be a blast in the winter!
    Shanna Bailes recently posted..Wordless Wednesday w/LinkyMy Profile

4. Gotta love Christmas in the middle of summer.
    Christine recently posted..Get Organized with a $50 Home Depot GiftcardMy Profile

5. That LL fun!!!! Enjoy, have a great holiday, and thanks for hosting.
    Meryl recently posted..YOUNG ADULT SUMMER READING: Lots of Choices and Places to LookMy Profile

6. Tiffany Revels-Cruz

Looks like you all had such a fun family day! Great photos.
    Tiffany Revels-Cruz recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Insert Light Bulb Joke HereMy Profile

7. Looks like a really fun place. Have to say I love the shot of Luke on the carousel.
    I also like the benefit of finding past pics and info by checking back on my blog
    kewkew recently posted..Free Sign Ups for Frecklebox $50 eGift cardMy Profile

8. LOVE it! I wanna go. As I sit here sweltering (103 degrees) I think fondly of Christmas and snow. Now when winter comes I will be thinking of summer but right now winter sounds GREAT!
    bcIMthemommy recently posted..#GNO #RedbookPartyMy Profile

9. melissa says:

Yah! We are going there in 2 weeks!

10. Katherine g

Great pictures!! Looks like you all thoroughly enjoyed yourselves. Looks like so much fun.
    Katherine g recently posted..Lake LanierMy Profile

11. What could be better than Christmas in July? Looks like a blast!
    Theresa recently posted..Wordless Wednesday~ Happy 4th of July!My Profile

12. Danyelle Franciosa says:

Sounds like you are having so much fun with your loved ones. It is such a nice feeling to have some time together with our loved ones and I really appreciate you that you value over it.
    Danyelle Franciosa recently posted..brisbanebifolddoors.comMy Profile

13. What a cool place! Even better that your dad could come along. My son would love to go to this. Maybe we will sometime! :)

14. Love it!!Wish I stayed close to the Village. Looks like such a fun place for families

15. That place looks so fun. I’d love to visit there some day. And you have such a cute family.
    Heather McD recently posted..Wordless Wednesday- Come Link Up 7/4My Profile

16. We had a Santa’s village (I am pretty sure it’s still there) up North in Ontario where I grew up and I loved going there. Wish I lived there so I could take my kids. Looks like you had a great time.
    Tara recently posted..WW: Canada Day Fun {with linky}My Profile

17. Looks like fun times!
    amber recently posted..Wordless Wednesday Bounce House Fun + LinkyMy Profile

18. Hi Erika! I live in NH also and have been to Santa’s Village when I was little, and again with my children. Such a fun place :)

Happy 4th!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com
    Paula J recently posted..Wordless Wednesday with Linky!My Profile

19. I haven’t seen a Santa’s Village in years. Looks like a fun day!

Have a great WW!

POSH
    posh recently posted..CVS 3 Day DEALS ! Coke 2L 79¢,Free Chips, $10 Gas Card, and more!My Profile

20. looks like a lot of fun! thanks for sharing your day
    Renee recently posted..(Not So) #WordlessWednesdsay 07/04/12 : Early Learning Math Skills #preschool #recycle #montessouriMy Profile

21. Love your photos! Christmas in July…what could be more fun than that?!
    PrairieJenn recently posted..Monster CookiesMy Profile

22. That is so cool! I’d love a fun santa’s village like that in our area.
    Amber–JadeLouise Designs recently posted..Independence Day Fun Facts and TriviaMy Profile

Trackbacks

1. Wordless Wednesday: Insert Light Bulb Joke Here - Fabulous Finds says:

[…] Wednesday posts or are you looking for a Wordless Wednesday linky? Check out Simply Stacie and Musings From a Stay at Home Mom, these are two of my favorite places to link up weekly. Share/Bookmark Filed Under: Wordless […]