I’m a Huggies Ambassador!

I’m pleased to announce that I’m an ambassador for Huggies now!
Let me tell you something - I love Huggies! and no, they didn’t pay me to say that. That’s coming straight from this mom who has tried many, many diapers over the years. We’ve done everything from organic to cloth to store brands to name brands. I have four children and that means I’ve changed a whole lot of diapers. But Huggies is the one diaper that consistently works for us.

Right now, I have one in diapers full time and another still wearing diapers at night time. Here’s the way I look at it: I have enough messes to clean up every day without factoring in poop blow-out’s up my toddler’s back or extra laundry because his diaper leaked at night. Is Huggies 100% leakproof? No. But I can count on one hand the number of leaks we’ve had with Huggies over the past few months versus the many leaks we’ve have with others. The odds are in my favor with Huggies.

Did you know that Huggies Snug & Dry diapers are now new and improved? With improved Leak Lock, these diapers pull wetness in and lock it away better than ever. Add that to the SnugFit waistband, unique Grip Tabs for a secure fit, and stopping guards around the legs and waist to keep wetness in, and you have a diaper with long-lasting protection.

Huggies has passed my test for a reliable diaper time and time again. For one, I love the elastic fit. This diaper really moves with my little ones, allowing them to do what they need to do, while holding in their business no matter what’s going on. Whether it’s a newborn with those runny poops that like to go straight up their back or an active toddler climbing like a little monkey, Huggies diapers has it covered.

My kids tend to be heavy wetters, especially at night, and Huggies doesn’t fail. I’ve tried other brands in the past and my little ones wake up wet in the morning. Not with Huggies.

When we made the 15 hour drive to Ohio last month, I knew I could count on Huggies during the very long car ride. I didn’t have to worry about nasty blow-outs or soaked clothing. When Luke had a yucky diaper, his Huggies Snug & Dry diaper held it in until we could stop and change him. Now that’s a test!

Have you tried the improved Huggies Snug & Dry diapers? If you haven’t, I encourage you to give them a try.

You can learn more at Huggies.com and the Huggies Facebook page too.

Disclosure: “I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central for Huggies. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for participating”

Erika, the founder of Musings From a SAHM, is happily married with four energetic children. She lives in New Hampshire and has a passion for encouraging other moms, photography, and Jesus. She also enjoys baking, spending time with friends, and attempting to keep her home organized.

Comments

1. Woo Hoo congrats
    Latina Reddick NaturalHairLatina ( recently posted..Ambabssadors Invite for BloggersMy Profile

2. Zachary Kl.

Congratulations on the invitation. My sister is stuck on Huggies for my nephew, but it looks like we’ll be switching over to Pampers for a year because I just won a year-supply of Pampers brand diapers and wipes the other day!

3. Tiffany Cruz

Your little guy is so chunky and cute. I just want to squeeze him. He reminds me of my baby Sean. We CD but I think you already knew that. When I’m away on vacation I’ll have to buy my husband a pack of diapers thought so I’ll probably buy these cause I do have a heavy wetter on my hands. Congrats on your ambassadorship :)
    Tiffany Cruz recently posted..Gearing Up For a Week at The Great Wolf LodgeMy Profile

4. Julie Gurley

I’ve had a problem with the ink from the graphics on the diaper coming off on the baby? I’d love to try them again, but the ink thing makes me nervous

5. Got to say, I’m a big fan of the “blow out” prevention :D

6. Sue H.

I’m also a fan of Huggies. That’s all I used when my daughter was a baby. She’s now 26 and I’m sure she’ll use them when she decides to have a baby. I’m pretty sure my sister used them on both her girls too. We’re a Huggies kind of family.

7. I never was a huge fan of Huggies for my twins, never seemed to last very long. But I have heard they have really improved! Thank God we are out of the diaper stage! Congrats on your ambassador position!
    Tiffany Faith recently posted..Personalized Sports Bottle GiveawayMy Profile

8. Congrats to you! I have to say that we’re a Pampers family though.
    Jennifer S recently posted..Totally free blogger opp – $100 amazon GC!My Profile

9. I miss those days:) Enjoy!!!
    April recently posted..Ducky’s 7th Birthday!!!My Profile

10. Congrats on becoming an ambassador! =)
    Trisha G. recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: Greenable Woodbridge Museum of the Future in #NJ {w/ Linky}My Profile

11. Congrats Eirka!!! I’m a huggies mom too! I love them have tried everything and keep coming back, I love their rewards program too! Your little one is too adorable!
    Isra recently posted..Make Mango Jam With a Lime TwistMy Profile

12. Congrats on being an Ambassador!!!!

13. I am SUCH a fan of huggies that with this last baby I actually brought a newborn pack to the hospital with me (they provide pampers) and on my shower invitation I specifically requested only huggies! haha

14. Congrats! I love Huggies. That is what we use a majority of the time.
    Heather McD recently posted..Little Ladybug Event- First game, Roll & Play #WINMy Profile

15. Jennifer Clay says:

Congrats!! I will have to see if I can join once my little one gets here! (hopefully if everything goes great this pregnancy!)

16. Leslie

I love huggies! Congrats!

17. Denise S

How awesome is that! Congrats to you! I am pretty jealous of this one all we use is Huggies!

18. My son always leaked out of Huggies and my daughter always leaked out of Pampers… So I guess it was all a matter of who wore the diapers that determined what we bought!

19. Seyma Shabbir says:

Congratulations! My first son was bottom heavy so NO diaper would prevent leaks. With my second son I had no problems.