These delicious treats contain only 2 simple ingredients – Rolo candies and pretzel snaps. When my friend, Kylee, made these, I just had to ask her how she did it. They are so easy that my 5 year old daughter put them together. And the combination of chocolate, caramel, and salty pretzels in these Rolo Bites is irresistible. The only downside to these yummy bites? They won’t last long, so make a bunch!
These are great for year round, but they make a perfect addition to any Christmas cookie plate or just served as a treat by themselves.
What you’ll need:
How much? It depends on how many you want to make. You’ll need 2 pretzel snaps and 1 Rolo candy for each “bite.” Make a quick handful or make a whole big batch. I usually make a bag of Rolos at a time, which is around 40-60 Rolos (depending on the size of the bag.)
Set your oven for 250°. NOT 350!
Lay the pretzel snaps on a cookie sheet. You may want to do this on parchment paper or foil to save on clean up.
Emily is my good little helper. Like I said, she did these entirely by herself. I only put them in and out of the oven.
Put a Rolo on top of each snap.
Bake for 3-4 minutes. No more. You don’t want the Rolos melted, just soft enough to squish down with a pretzel.
Take them out of the oven and immediately put a pretzel snap on top of each Rolo, pressing down gently.
Refrigerate for an hour or so until firm. Enjoy!
*Recipe credit goes to Kylee – thanks for letting me share!
- 1 bag Rolo candies
- 1 bag Pretzel snaps
- Set your oven for 250°. NOT 350!
- Lay the pretzel snaps on a parchment paper or foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Put a Rolo candy on top of each pretzel snap.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes. You don't want the Rolos melted, just softened enough to squish down with a pretzel.
- Remove from the oven and immediately put a pretzel snap on top of each Rolo, pressing down gently.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so until firm. Enjoy!